The most critical part for making improvements to lifestyle change, is to target your morning routine. By restructuring your morning routine, you influence the tone for your body’s energy and digestive processes, mental energy and food decisions that you make for the rest of the day. Our bodies are in a state of fasting for several hours while we are asleep. So when we wake, we get the chance to start anew and with purpose.
Benefits for restructuring your morning:
- Increase your energy for the whole day.
- You get off on the right track every day and tend to make better choices throughout the rest of the day to support a youthful, leaner and more healthier you.
- Feel more motivated to keep doing well.
- You’ll start to feel lighter and more energetic (as opposed to just trying to stick to a diet that you feel miserable on).
- Your body has longer to be in “cleanse” mode and expel toxins before it has to focus back on digestion.
- Digestion is enhanced and eliminations are more complete.
- Your body can absorb more nutrients from the foods you eat.
- You reduce cravings throughout the day.
Ready to see just what a powerful change having a good morning routine can make in your life?
- Start your morning with a glass of fresh water mixed with your Revive Active.
- Resist the urge to automatically eat. Instead, wait until your body signals it is truly hungry and have something light, such as a banana or an apple as your first food of the day.
- If you’re still hungry after 30 minutes, have a small bowl of steel cut oats, coconut or almond milk with cinnamon and stevia to sweeten as needed.
- Snack wisely, have fresh fruit close to hand, try a banana with crackers and some peanut butter if your getting hungry around 11am. It will hold you until lunch time.
- It takes 21 days to create a new habit, let us know how you get on with establishing a good morning routine.
Operations Manager Revive Active.