To be in with a chance to WIN your place at this exclusive event with International Rugby star James Ryan, simply take a photo of a Junior or Teen Revive box in a rugby related setting or with a rugby theme and fill in the form here and upload your picture.
Below is an example of an entry.
Places are limited. Winners announced weekly via Facebook and Instagram. Lots of other prizes to be won. T&Cs apply.
James Ryan Competition – T&Cs
This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland between the ages of 5-19 with Parent/Adult/Guardian approval required for children under 18 (the “Entrant”), except employees of Revive Active and their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Entrants must be 19 years of age or under at the time of application. Revive Active reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winning Entrant.
- Rugby Bootcamp will take place on the 19th of June in De Le Salle Palmerston F.C in Dublin. (Date subject to change at the discretion of Revive Active). Revive Active reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate the competition at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so.
- Every entrant will have the chance to win a training session with James Ryan. Winners will be selected on a weekly basis and photo upload will be used on Revive Active social media channels.
- Entrants will have the chance to win second prizes such as Junior Revive and Teen Revive product, branded jerseys signed by James Ryan, rugby match tickets.
- Entry to this competition will run from the 20.04.2019 to 09.06.2019.
- By applying for this competition the winners give Revive Active the right to publish the names of the Entrant and any photographs taken on the day of the training session for the purpose of publicising the event. If you do not agree with this, we recommend that you do not enter into the competition.
- If Revive Active are unable to contact the proposed winner for a period or more than 2 weeks another winner will be selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Revive Active reserves the right to change the event activities or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prize/offer are non-transferable, no alternatives will be offered.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Revive Active does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions which may be amended by Revive Active from time to time.
- Revive Active shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- This competition may be conducted over several different websites, social media platforms and/or web pages simultaneously.
- By entering the competition, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and these terms conditions and consent to the processing of their personal data by Galway Natural Health Sales Company Limited t/a Revive Active, 6A Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway H91 A580, Ireland for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the use of Revive Active’s website and the Entrants participation in the competition.